Westinghouse rapid EIDMS™ system
All the parts you need ... and more
At Westinghouse, we understand that our nuclear parts customers need immediate answers in time-critical situations, and that’s why we’ve created the rapid EIDMS online database. This online system instantly provides answers to customer questions regarding inventory availability, pricing information and shipment status for more than 90,000 Westinghouse replacement products. The rapid EIDMS database also provides photos and instruction manuals for parts, enabling you to identify and select the correct part for your needs.
| Want to take advantage of great savings? Act now and check out
our rapid EIDMS Parts Sale, including up to a 20 percent discount
on these items and more:
- Phase control card 6D30340G01 N
- NAL Card 7300 Redesigned, Signal Comparator
- Power supply 4A9204G01 N
- Hi-Temp Ring Seal Set 4D00541G03 Y/4D00542G03 Y
(These product codes are a set, so they must be sold together.)
- Search online an up-to-date inventory of more than 90,000 Westinghouse replacement products
- Immediately access availability information within Westinghouse inventory
- Receive accurate pricing information quickly and save time by skipping the Request For Quote (RFQ) process
- Check on order status, including open items, purchase orders, entry dates,
lead times, shipment dates, tracking information and invoices, at any time
- Find images, instruction manuals, technical specifications, procedures and application lists for corresponding parts
- Identify solutions for replacement parts when facing obsolescence challenges
- Easily check records to find out part applicability to your specific plant
- Export custom reports to PDF or Excel to keep or view later
- Obtain answers to your most urgent questions 24/7
- Tool available at no charge for Westinghouse customers
Accessing rapid EIDMS:
Discover just how easy it is to find answers to your critical parts questions. Learn more about rapid EIDMS by clicking here or by contacting your Westinghouse nuclear parts specialist.
Follow these steps to easily gain access to the rapid EIDMS database tool:
1. Login here: http://rapideidms.westinghousenuclear.com/login.aspx
a. If you do not have a username and password, please sign up here and follow instructions to request access.
2. Use the navigation bar at the top of the pages to access inventory information for parts, check on order status and search applications.
3. If you require further assistance on special reports, contact your plant’s Westinghouse parts specialist for assistance.
Westinghouse continues to partner with you to keep your nuclear power plants running safely, efficiently and economically – always, now and into the future.
rapid EIDMS is a trademark or registered trademark of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, its affiliates and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and may be registered in other countries throughout the world. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.