At Westinghouse we are proud to give our employees the opportunity to work and act globally. The European Trainee Program gives high potential graduates a chance to participate in different projects and work with the latest technologies around the world.
The 12-15 month Westinghouse European Trainee Program is a unique way to become acquainted with our global company. The program provides participants with broad knowledge of the business of Westinghouse and supports this process with theoretical and practical training. After 9 months spent in the country of hire, participants begin a three to six month assignment in one of our locations abroad. To support the growth of these core business areas, Westinghouse is looking for several talented engineering professionals to join our team in many locations across Europe.
The successful candidates for the European Trainee positions will possess the following:
- Masters Degree in Engineering (required); ideally complemented by a Postgraduate Degree or an MBA.
- Preferably 2 years post graduate work experience
- Candidate must be multilingual. Must possess fluent knowledge of English (written and oral), as well as another EU language (preferably French, Swedish, Spanish, or German)
- High focus on Safety
- Excellent planning and organization; ability to plan and schedule own work within schedule and budget
- Excellent teamwork; ability to work with diverse people in a matrix environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project management knowledge/experience (budget, schedule, and direct customer interface)
- Nuclear industry knowledge or previous nuclear industry work experience
To learn more and apply click here: