At Westinghouse Mangiarotti, successfully managing all Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) and social aspects is an essential component of our business strategy.
Westinghouse Mangiarotti is committed to protecting the environment and the overall well-being of its employees, clients and the communities in which we operate. We conduct our activities in a manner that meets the needs of the Company and its stakeholders today, while protecting, sustaining and enhancing the human and natural resources that will be needed in the future.
Westinghouse Mangiarotti is dedicated to:
- Complying with all applicable environmental, health and safety legislation and regulations, as well as any other applicable requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Providing safe working conditions that protect the health and safety of employees.
- Reducing waste, preventing pollution, conserving resources and using energy efficiently in all our operations.
- Continually improving environmental, health and safety management systems and performance by establishing and maintaining meaningful objectives and targets.
- Identifying and mitigating environmental, health and safety risks to prevent potential accidents, environmental impacts and emergency situations.
- Training employees to work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Periodically monitoring, auditing and evaluating environmental, health and safety performance as it relates to applicable requirements and established objectives and targets; and establishing any corrective actions as appropriate.
- Requiring that each Westinghouse Mangiarotti employee, and any person working on behalf of Westinghouse Mangiarotti, is responsible for supporting the commitments identified in the EHS and Sustainability Policy.
In addition, as a part of our continued commitment to environmental, health and safety excellence, our Mangiarotti locations are ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.