Westinghouse System Support Services (S3) is an integrated, scalable, post-delivery technical support program available to Westinghouse Instrumentation & Control (I&C) system customers.
S3 provides a coordinated means to address emergent I&C platform and application-related questions or issues quickly and effectively. Additionally, proactive services can be included to ensure continued optimal I&C system performance.
S3 Program features include:
- Ability to submit support requests 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Ability to easily connect with knowledgeable support personnel
- Integrated capture and communication of issue information
- Coordinated support between Westinghouse and key sub-suppliers
- Timely issue response and resolution by a knowlegeable Westinghouse engineer
Westinghouse is the nuclear industry’s leading provider of integrated I&C systems. Our solutions are based upon proven and widely used instrumentation and control platforms. They have been successfully installed and are operating in nuclear power plants all over the world. Many plants are covered by a multi-year S3 program to ensure continued optimal I&C system performance.