The Westinghouse Parts Marketplace tool gives Westinghouse customers around-the-clock access to parts inventory with results updated every 24 hours. Unlike other online parts databases, Westinghouse Parts Marketplace also displays pricing information as well as order and shipping statuses on purchase orders placed. Westinghouse customers can also find technical data and instruction manuals for many of the parts in inventory.
- Instantly search up-to-date inventory of more than 90,000 Westinghouse replacement products
- Receive accurate pricing information quickly and save time by skipping request for quote (RFQ) process
- Check on order status, including open items, purchase orders, entry dates, lead times, shipment dates, tracking information and invoices, at any time
- Find images, instruction manuals, technical specifications, procedures and application lists for corresponding parts
- Identify solutions for replacement parts when facing obsolescence challenges
- Easily check records to find out part applicability to your specific plant
- Export custom reports to PDF or Excel to keep or view later
- Immediate answers to your most urgent questions 24/7
- Free tool only available to Westinghouse customers
Click here to access Westinghouse Parts Marketplace.