Westinghouse has more than 60 years of experience with manufacturing and testing capabilities for reactor vessel internals, control rod drive mechanisms, reactor coolant pumps and related products from our Newington, New Hampshire, facility.
From very large to very small, we provide mechanical, structural, and electro-mechanical components from Newington, which operates under a robust quality assurance program that meets the requirements of ASME NQA-1 and 10CRF50, Appendix B.
Centers of Excellence
Westinghouse not only produces equipment for new nuclear power plants and replacement parts for operating nuclear units, but we also offer the following services:
- Heavy and Light Machining
- Manufacturing, Welding and Fabrication
- Testing and Non-Destructive Examination
- Material Supply and Commercial Dedication
- Plant Outage Rapid Component Supply
- Design for Manufacturability Consultation
- Registered with the Department of State to conduct business under the International Traffic and Arms Regulation