Working in both union and non-union environments, Westinghouse Staffing Solutions provides staff augmentation, managed services, direct placement and payrolling services for a full range of talent acquisition workforce solutions.
Our best-in-class talent solutions are supported by technologies that improve the quality, cost-per-hire and operational efficiency of a client’s entire talent acquisition process. With our deep recruitment network, robust candidate pool and years of experience, we can meet your needs.
Our clients enjoy a significant return on investment when partnering with us by capitalizing on our proven ability to:
- Identify the correct talent for every assignment using our mitigation strategies, built-in networks and robust database
- Efficiently source and place talent using our national network of expert recruiters
- Benchmark our performance and adopt productivity and service delivery enhancements that improve speed-to-market and cost of delivery performance for our clients
Our management team consists of years of hands-on experience, bringing knowledge and skills related to the markets we serve. From our leadership team to our recruitment specialists, we employ personnel who understand the industries in which we perform – a critical advantage over other large staffing firms.
- Professional & technical staffing services & solutions (union & non-union)
- Direct placement & on-demand support
- Retirees' services & solutions
- Managed staffing & vendor-on-premise solutions with vendor technology platforms
- Fully outsourced recruitment services
- Co-op & intern programs
- Supplier management & consolidation programs
- Payrolling (union & non-union) & seconded labor
Areas of Focus
- Light industrial
- Union & non-union labor support
- Decommissioning support